The hygiene procedures we offer are as follows:
- Scaling – used to break apart and remove hard calculus and deposits from the teeth
- Polishing – used to restore the teeth to their natural smooth surfaces
- Filing – used to remove dental calculus
- Cleaning plaque and tartar from below the gum line
- Below the gum line exam – dental illness starts beneath the gum line, so we want to ensure it remains as healthy as possible
The oral procedures we offer are as follows:
- Periodontal disease treatment – Periodontal disease is so common that the majority of pets will get it. But its commonality doesn’t mean it’s comfortable or safe for your pet to live with, and can lead to many different illnesses and ailments.
- Infection treatment
The surgical procedures we offer are as follows:
- Fracture repairs
- Extraction of teeth or dental pulp
- Oral cancer or cysts treatment
- Cleft Palate treatment – Cleft Palates (an opening between the mouth and the nose) will lead to many things, including respiratory issues.
- Tooth abscess treatments
FULLY STOCKED PHARMACY
HOSPICE AND EUTHANASIA SERVICES
- Chronic labored breathing, breathlessness, coughing
- Chronic pain unaffected by medication
- Frequent diarrhea or vomiting
- Inability to stand or move around
- Disinterest in food or favorite toys
- No zest for life
Before the procedure, we’ll go over your post euthanasia options with you. Cremation is a popular choice – you can spread your pet’s ashes in their favorite spot, or keep them close to you in an urn. There are also ways to fire them into jewelry, to keep them with you all the time.
Another option is burial. If you choose to bury in your own backyard, make sure to check with local ordinances first for potential restrictions. If you’d rather a pet cemetery, we are more than happy to help point you in the direction of the right one for you.
Microchipping your pet is a priority and should be done within the first few weeks of having them. Make an appointment with us today!
PARASITE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
PUPPY AND KITTEN CARE
We will educate you on the core and non-core vaccinations for your pet, and we will work with you to create a plan for non-core vaccinations that is tailored to your pet. We will thoroughly examine your pet for potential health issues like congenital heart defects, parasites, etc. We will check their major bodily system to potentially diagnose any irregularities. We will start you on a preventative health care plan, starting with at-home care. We will help you develop a nutritional guide for your pet, ensuring their life be as long and healthy as possible. We will discuss with you your spaying and neutering options, and can schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience. We will talk about puppy and kitty insurance. Additionally, we will teach you how to baby-proof your homes and give you tips on how to bond with your new best friend.
- Laceration Repairs
- Caesarian Sections
- Limb Amputations
- Gastropexy – tacking of the stomach to the abdominal wall
- Foreign body removal
- Cystotomy – bladder stone removal
- Splenectomy – spleen removal
- Intestinal resection
- Orthopedic procedures
The core vaccinations for dogs are as follows:
- Canine Distemper
- Adenovirus (hepatitis)
- Feline Calicivirus
- Feline Leukemia
If you’re reading this and thinking to yourself that it’s been a while since you and your pet have been to see us, give us a call and we’ll make an appointment right now!