An Update on the COVID-19 Situation
We are excited to announce that beginning Monday, June 1st we will begin offering in-clinic doctors appointments as well as scheduling elective procedures and wellness visits.
Our lobby is still closed and we will only be allowing a limited number of clients inside. Of course, if you prefer not to be present in the building we will continue to offer appointments via our Curbside Service.
For the safety of the staff, we ask that all clients that elect an in-clinic visit:
- Please give us a call to check-in upon arrival. Wait in your vehicle until the Technician is ready to escort you to an exam room.
- Submit to a temperature check before entering the building. If it is greater than 100.5F you will not be allowed inside.
- Wear a face cover at all times, no exceptions.
- Respect social distancing.
- Due to the social distancing space available in the exam rooms, we may only allow 1 client per appointment.
- Clients will need to stay in the exam room until the end of the appointment.
- We will not be allowing clients to wait in the lobby.
- Clients with children or more than 1 adult, will be asked to remain outside for a Curbside Service.
At this time, In-Clinic Visits are only for Schedule doctor appointments. All tech appointments and Food/Medication pick up will be provided curbside!
We want to thank you for your patience as we move through this new and changing time. Our staff is working tirelessly to provide you and your pets a safe environment.
We look forward to the opportunity to see your faces and welcome you back to Sunrise!